Your Lawrence carbon monoxide detectors alert you the instant they sense excess CO gas
Carbon monoxide can build up in your rooms, and you might not even be aware of it. However, your Lawrence monitored carbon monoxide detector can notify you the instant it detects a leak or build-up. Just like your monitored fire detectors, a high decibel bell will go off once it detects unsafe levels of carbon monoxide. It will also send a notification to your smartphone and your Vivint monitoring agents so you can concentrate on getting your family and pets out of the house as emergency services arrive.