You’ve come to the conclusion that a home security system is a worthwhile option for safeguarding your property and loved ones. You even enjoy the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy savings to your daily routine. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a little time to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of defense is worth every penny.
See how Lawrence home monitoring works
If you like the idea of always having someone there to support you during emergencies, 24-7 home monitoring is a great choice for you. Although they are always there when you need them, that doesn’t suggest they are too intrusive. You won’t find them watching your house or checking your camera recordings. Rather, they go to work the moment an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is set off -- whether it’s a window sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your command center then sends the alert instantly to your monitoring professionals.
- A smart home monitoring representative will then reach out to you to confirm the alarm and check on your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring specialist is unable to contact you, they will instantly contact first responders.
- Your monitoring staff is there to help you through the situation and will serve as the main contact with authorities in the event you are not at home.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring representatives are tied to your house through your smart sensors and alarms. This provides more than merely a sense of peace as you have real, trained specialists to help you when you need them most.