Should I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Lawrence?
Your new nursery is nearly complete for your darling bundle of joy. You dedicated countless hours building the cradle, painting the walls, and arranging the changing station.You even included the finishing touch of some plush animals on a shelf. But how are you going to keep watch of your newborn? You can choose the customary method with a basic audio monitor or take it a bit further and use the surveillance equipment available to you in your modern home security system.
Although it may seem a little unusual to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Lawrence, it’s actually an outstanding option when you think about the advantages.
Smart home indoor cameras in Lawrence are perfect baby monitors
One of the most significant things to note is that your indoor cameras are components of a fully integrated system and reachable through a home security app. This gives you convenience and comfort knowing you are able to keep an eye on your baby from any location via your cell phone or portable device. Here are a few more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Live high-def video footage: You’ll enjoy easily visible, high-resolution images of your precious one. You can even review recorded clips right from your cell phone.
- 2-way talk: You’ll not only hear what’s happening, you can actually verbalize to your child straight through your indoor camera. This is a helpful tool to soothe a troubled sleeper. Better yet, you are able to use the 2-way talk feature through your cell phone app, no matter your location.
- Wide-angle views: Your video cameras will have a much better viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-sensing with updates: If your little one decides rest time is finished and wishes to get out of the crib, you can have motion-triggered alerts delivered directly to your mobile device.
- One-touch contact: Despite the fact this feature is typically for older children, it’s worth mentioning. With an easy tap of a button, your kid can reach out to you via the app on your smartphone.
Having your complete smart home reachable from a smartphone app is a terrific benefit. If you find that your little one is having an issue trying to sleep and decide it could be a tad stuffy in the nursery, you can alter the settings on your smart thermostat. If they arise, you can activate the area’s smart lights to inform them you’re on your way. Have a second child? You can integrate a second indoor camera and enjoy access to them both with a single mobile app.
Customize Your Lawrence smart home with indoor cameras
Ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Customize your own Lawrence smart home and enjoy the assurance and security Vivint’s advanced surveillance equipment can supply. Dial (785) 829-4689 today and learn how we can make your home a safer, more adaptable place for everyone.