What you should look for in a home security camera in Lawrence
When it comes to security, it nice to get a full look of your property This is the main reason why security cameras are one of the most effective tools to think about as you design your home security system. Although standalone cameras can be effective when installed properly, they’re even more helpful when incorporated into your residence’s comprehensive system.
Have you often wondered what to look for in a home security camera in Lawrence? You’ll be pleased to know these important devices come with more conveniences than previous iterations. You may watch real-time footage from inside cameras or warn intruders with integrated security features from outdoor cameras. Just use your Vivint app or touchscreen hub and you’ll be able to direct all your security cameras.
Powerful features bolster home security cameras in Lawrence
Loaded with features and simple-to-use security cameras will elevate your home’s defense to a higher level. These essential elements of your security system may come equipped with a diverse array of features such as two-way communications, night vision, and mobile access. Take a look at the options available to you here.
- Effective deterrents: Install a camera that can react instantly. If odd movement is found by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a bright circle of red light will appear around the camera’s lens and a powerful alert will resonate.
- Night vision: Dynamic IR night vision capability offers clear-cut footage of your environs no matter the time of day. Your cameras will even keep their visibility when closing in on specific spots.
- Video storage: Choose devices with recording and storage cloud options and the capacity to review video straight from your cell phone app.
- Mobile app: Today’s home security cameras in Lawrence are often connected to a handy smartphone app. You have the opportunity to review live footage or pre-recorded video and even activate or deactivate your alarms. The Vivint App will send an update to your phone whenever a triggered event occurs.
- Motion detection: Incorporated motion sensors prompts cameras to activate when strange activity is detected. You’ll even be alerted with an update on your mobile device.
- Converse with visitors or members of your family: Need to check in with your children when they return from school? Is there a stranger at your main entry? The latest residential security cameras, including the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, provide convenient bi-directional communications so you may converse with anyone captured by your equipment.
- Field of vision: As a general rule, your outdoor video cameras should give you no less than a 120° view. For example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro boasts 140° views.
- Customizable zones: This benefit allows you to set the precise space you would like your camera to supervise. This can be helpful to limit what you watch as you wouldn’t need alerts every time an automobile drives by on the road.
Design your own home security system
You now know what to look for in a home security camera in Lawrence. The next step is to put everything together in a robust Vivint smart home. Phone (785) 829-4689 to begin or complete the simple form on this page to reach out to our home protection and automation experts.